Information for Exhibitors
Requirements for Displaying Art at the Show
- $125.00 Entry Fee payable to Circle of Art. All sales are to be handled by artist with 12% commission due the Circle of Art at the end of the event. (Commission payment must be made by cash, check, credit card or ACH electronic transfer.) The Entry Fee provides for rental of one 12 x 12 space. Additional exhibit space is available for an additional fee. Please note all special needs or requirements on the Application form.
- With your Entry Application Form you must include 3 color images of your work, plus 1 of your display booth, all of which can be uploaded through our online Entry Form.
- Applications are due by TBA (watch for date announcement here). The jury committee will meet immediately after the deadline. Letters of acceptance or notice of rejection will be sent to you by e-mail or postal-mail no later than TBA (watch for date announcement here). A Jury Fee of $20.00 is required unless applicant has shown in this event previously.
- Fine arts and selected fine quality crafts are accepted. Work must be designed and executed by the artist. Displaying art work other than represented in images may result in removal from the show. Original work is encouraged; copies of original works are accepted.
- Artists are required to be present both Saturday and Sunday during show hours. (Saturday, March 13, 2021 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday, March 14, 2021 9:00am to 4:00pm). We encourage on-the-spot demonstrations of work and methods. Arrangements must be made in advance for electrical hook-ups.
- A night watchman will be provided Friday and Saturday night for displays only. Artists are solely responsible for their own art work and personal possessions.
- Exhibitors must have a valid California Resale Number from the State Board of Equalization. Enter your number on the application. A copy of your permit would be helpful.
- Set up instructions will be emailed to you with your notice of acceptance. Set up will be possible from Friday noon till early morning Saturday.
- No refunds after acceptance and acceptance is non-transferable. Entry fee will be returned if application is rejected. No refunds due to inclement weather.